All Maine web designs provided by us is included at No additional charges.
( A $1,000. value ). If you have not used our web design services and in need of professional SEO, below is what we can do for your company.
Local SEO – SEO Campaigns
We provide local search optimization solutions for businesses looking to increase their local search engine presence. Its not just enough to be the number 1 position in the local search results anymore. Google continues to update local search results based on user feedback and user common behavior to give visitors exactly what they want, where they want. In order to be more convenient for the user, Google is beginning to display local search results whenever is convenient for the user.
Google has been improving the amount of algorithmic weight put on Google Local search listing and Maps; and if this trend is any indication, that tendency will only continue to increase over time.
With the integraton of Google Maps in local search results, your number 1 position may get bumped. Its important to ensure the Google Local search listings is optimized to its fullest capacity and that your site is being moved higher in the Google Map search results.
Organic SEO – SEO Campaigns
SEO is more than just a ranking a website. It’s about increasing your website traffic and getting more leads to engage with your site and ultimately your business in exactly the way you want them to. So when a customer tells us they want to rank for A car rental or a cheap flights, we treat it as just a conversation.
The competition for the top spots in those searches is huge and the traffic could be better qualified. Your clients are searching for all sorts of phrases; the key is identifying how to bring you the most conversions, not the most traffic. You might be better off targeting a more specific keyword, or optimizing your content to convert more clients of the traffic youâre already getting in your website.
Theres no such one-size-fits-all approach to SEO. When we have a conversation with you, we’ll recommend an effective approach thats affordable but still gives you the business momentum you are after.
What Is Search Engine Optimization And Why Is It Important
Search engine optimization is nowadays more important than ever and it is necessary for every webmaster to understand the true meaning of SEO as well as the potential it creates for every business.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization or SEO in short, is a set of rules that can be followed by website (or blog) owners to optimize their websites for search engines and thus improve their search engine rankings.
In addition, it is a great way to increase the quality of their web sites by making them user- friendly, faster and easier to navigate.
SEO can also be considered as a framework since the whole process has a number of rules (or guidelines), a number of stages and a set of controls.
Why is SEO important?
In today’s competitive market, SEO is more important than ever. Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or for solutions to their problems.
If you have a web site, blog or online store, SEO can help your business grow and meet the business objectives.
Search engine optimization is essential because:
- The majority of search engines users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages (SERPS), so to take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site or customers to your online store you need to in the top positions.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
- SEO is good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
- SEO is important for the smooth running of a big web site. Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in a direct and indirect way. Their direct benefit is increase in search engine traffic and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized web site is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.
An introduction to SEO for beginners
For beginners to SEO the above definition may sound complicated, in simpler terms Search Engine Optimization is a way to improve your website so that it will appear closer to the top positions in the search results of Google, Yahoo, Bing or other search engines.
When you perform a search on Google (or any other search engine) the order by which the returning results are displayed, is based on complex algorithms.
These algorithms take a number of factors into account to decide which web page should be shown in the first place, second place etc.
Optimizing your web site for search engines will give you an advantage over non-optimized sites and you increase your chances to rank higher.
What are the main stages of the Search Engine Optimization process?
As I mentioned above, SEO is not a static process but rather a framework with rules and processes. For simplicity though SEO can be broken down into 2 main stages:
On-site SEO: What rules to apply on your site to make it search engine friendly
Off-site SEO: How to promote your website or blog so that it can rank better in search results.
These are simple tweaks you can apply to your web site and increase your search engine visibility. If followed correctly, these 15 SEO tips will also improve the usability and credibility of your website or blog.
In addition to the above guidelines, the structure of a web site is also very important for SEO purposes.